About Me

My photo
Lesley Custodio is a Licensed Acupuncturist in San Diego, CA. Feel Well Acupuncture is where the healing happens for her clients and she loves sharing health tips, recipes, and simple inspiration to help them live happy and healthy!

Friday, April 15, 2011

Acupuncture and Seasonal Allergies

One of my first acupuncture treatments years ago was for allergies to rabbit brush, a common fixture in local Nevada plant-life. I must say from personal experience that acupuncture and herbal medicine helped me find relief from my symptoms of sneezing and the itchy eyes and ears. Now, as an acupuncturist, I am happy to offer the same relief to my patients.
Check out this great article about acupuncture and seasonal allergy relief.  There is also a great section about key foundations and theory of Chinese Medicine.  These principles are the basis of our knowledge and ability to evaluate, diagnose and treat many conditions including seasonal allergies.  
 Fox News - Acupuncture Pins Down Allergy Relief

1 comment:

  1. It is amazing the amount of health issues that acupuncture can help treat. I am so happy with my choice in attending acupuncture school.

    ReplyDelete